You don’t should do this in case the Bumble account is not connected to your Facebook, but the majority records (and all older records) are linked.
- Log into Facebook.
- Navigate to “Settings, ” then “Account Settings. ”
- Choose “Apps” and “Logged in with Facebook. ”
- Select“Bumble” and“Remove app. Then”
- Verify the treatment when prompted.
- Log into Facebook in your web browser.
- Click on the arrow within the top corner that is right then click “Settings. ”
- Click “Apps and Websites” within the line regarding the left.
- Find Bumble, and check always the package close to it.
- Click “Remove, ” and confirm removal.
Next step: Deleting your Bumble account
- Start up your Bumble application.
- Choose “Settings” and scroll into the base.
- Choose “Delete account. ”
- Type the word “delete” and faucet verify.
Action Three: Unsubs cribing from Bumble Boost
After you have deleted your account if you have subscribed to Bumble Boost, you will need to stop the payment from the Google Play Store or iTunes – otherwise, you will still be charged even.